Arda Eminzade, (MD)
Dr Arda Eminzade is an experienced dermatologist, currently working at Acıbadem Kocaeli Hospital.
He has been seeing patients since 2003 and was involved in various scientific studies in the dermatology field.
Many local and national media outlets in Turkey have drawn upon the expertise of Dr Arda Eminzade in order to convey accurate medical information to their readers.
Dr Eminzade’s role at neededforhealth.com is to medically review the articles to ensure that they are accurate, up-to-date and science-backed.
- 2003 – Marmara University Faculty of Medicine – Skin and Venereal Diseases
- 1994 – Tehran University Faculty of Medicine
- 2006 – … Acıbadem Medical Group
- 2003 – 2006 Halkalı Kent Hospital
- Suction blister transplantation for a refractory venous ulcer ( Click to see )
- The effectiveness of DB-UVB in the treatment of vitiligo (Turkish Dermatology Congress 2003, Istanbul)
- Prevention of chronic furunculosis with low-dose azithromycin ( Click to see )
- Romatoid nodülozis, poster presentation (Turkish Society of Dermatopathology Congress 2001, Antalya)
- Fractional laser treatment for pregnancy stretch marks ( Click to see )