Expertise: Psychology, Clinical Psychology
Cemre is a psychologist who graduated from Middle East Technical University as a high honour student in 2021.
Currently, she continues her clinical psychology master’s program at TOBB University of Economics and Technology and plans to graduate in 2023 as a clinical psychologist.
She made many research proposals with her colleagues during her undergraduate education. Furthermore, she did a research internship as a Tubitak scholar at Koç University.
In the field of practice, she completed her internship as a psychologist in a private clinic in Ankara (Turkey).
Cemre’s main role at neededforhealth.com is to fact check psychology-related articles written by content writers to ensure that articles are science-backed and error-free.
In addition to her “fact-checker” role at neededforhealth.com, she writes articles on topics relating to psychology by using her professional knowledge.
- METU — Department of Psychology (2016 – 2021)
- TOBB — Clinical Psychology Graduate Programs (2021 – …)
- Fear of Missing Out Academic Life Scale Validation and Reliability
- Benevolent Sexism and Family Background among Female University Students in Turkey
- Effects of Urban and Natural Sounds on Memory